talk too much, can never say enough

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

T-ease me

The men's line from T by Alexander Wang is starting to hit stores today. This guy's name has become synonymous with the 'model off duty' look and he's managed to supplement his core runway buisness with expensive knits for the ladies. I look forward to seeing how it does for men, and spending $75 a t-shirts.

(Image via WWD)

In stock now at Opening Ceremony. Certainly to follow at Barneys, Oak, et al.

Speaking of Oak, they have their own fashiony t-shirt, the torque tee:




I look at these and it makes me think of the immortal words of Adam Sandler praising his Red Hooded Sweatshirt:

Oh what is it about you that makes me so jolly?,

Is it your fifty cotton or your fifty poly?
 
I'm ready for t-shirt weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Marketer, writer, overthinker, New Yorker, semi-formal observer

Followers