talk too much, can never say enough

Thursday, April 22, 2010

LA Playlist

Blogging from 35,000 feet. How did we ever live without this? 


I'm on my way to LA for some good times with good people. And the soundtrack to that needs to be some good tunes, obviously. So here's the special LAMIX that I made for the trip...


1. Stand Back (Live version) - Fleetwood Mac
2. Regulators - Warren G and Nate Dogg
3. Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
4. Ooh La La - Goldfrapp
5. 22nd Century - Kelis
6. You Know How We Do It - Ice Cube
7. Its My Life - Talk Talk
8. Nothing On You - B.O.B.
9. Set Adrift on Memory Bliss - P.M. Dawn
10. Work - Gang Starr
11. Freak Like Me - Adina Howard
12. Nuthin But a G Thang - Dr. Dre


and to top it all off:



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Marketer, writer, overthinker, New Yorker, semi-formal observer

Followers